Homemade Strawberry Mint Lemonade
A great summer drink with strawberry and lemonade to served cold and with ice.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 cups hot water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- a handful of fresh mint
- 1 cups sliced strawberries
- Combine sugar and hot water and whisk until sugar dissolves.
- Add in thinly sliced lemon, lemon juice and mint leaves into it. Let it cool down.
- When it comes to room temperature, chill in the fridge to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Put strawberries into a blender and blend until combined well.
Strawberry Mint Lemonade:
- Pour the strawberry puree into the chilled lemonade and whisk.
- Using a clean cheese cloth or a strainer, strain the mixture so that you have a clear lemonade.
- Transfer into a jug.
- Wait in the fridge for about an hour to have a really cold lemonade.
- Serve with extra strawberries, fresh mint leaves, lemon wedges and lots of ice.
- Make sure you chill the glasses before serving to have the best result.
Keywords: strawberry lemonade, fruity lemonade