- Combine sugar and hot water and whisk until sugar dissolves.
- Add in thinly sliced lemon, lemon juice and mint leaves into it. Let it cool down.
- When it comes to room temperature, chill in the fridge to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Put strawberries into a blender and blend until combined well.
Strawberry Mint Lemonade:
- Pour the strawberry puree into the chilled lemonade and whisk.
- Using a clean cheese cloth or a strainer, strain the mixture so that you have a clear lemonade.
- Transfer into a jug.
- Wait in the fridge for about an hour to have a really cold lemonade.
- Serve with extra strawberries, fresh mint leaves, lemon wedges and lots of ice.
- Make sure you chill the glasses before serving to have the best result.