Oven Roasted Okra Recipe
Fresh okra is chopped, combined with a spice mix and then roasted.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 cups chopped okra
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 420F.
- Mix the spices and chopped rosemary in a large bowl.
- Rinse the okra and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Trim the ends and then cut into pieces. Toss them in the spice mixture.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and shake the pan or stir the okra pieces. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Keywords: roasted okra chips, crispy roasted okra, how to roast okra