No-Churn Peach Ice Cream is so creamy and refreshing with load of peach chunks. This is eggless and no cooking required. You don’t need an ice cream maker for this amazing summer delight.
I have an ice cream maker and I’ve already shared several recipes that require the machine like Tangy Lime Ice Cream and Creamy Lemon Ice Cream, which are always my mom’s all time favourite ice cream flavours. However, I’m trying to improve my skills for making homemade ice cream without a machine.
The best no-churn ice cream I’ve made so far is the traditional Turkish Ice Cream and we LOVE it. Probably the favourite of everyone in the whole family. It has a very special ingredient though, which thickens the ice cream mixture. I’m talking about salep. You don’t need anything else apart from milk, sugar and vanilla when you have salep. It is the easiest ice cream making method, but it might be difficult for people living outside Turkey to find that secret food. So this no-churn peach ice cream recipe doesn’t require salep.
I made this super decadent ice cream using heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk, which are typical two ingredients you need when making a no-churn eggless ice cream. Well, you know we’re living in Turkey and sweetened condensed milk is not something you can easily find. That’s why I was so surprised and excited when I saw it on an online market. So this was my first experience with condensed milk and I think the result I have i pretty successful. It’s obvious that I will be ordering it quite often this summer to try new recipes.
As I’m a little obsessed with peaches these days, the best thing to practice making no-churn ice cream is to make a little quick peach jam and add it into the ice cream base. Just like we used in our No-Bake Peach Cheesecake. Don’t worry, it’s really so easy to make that jam. Put the chopped peaches and sugar in a pan and bring it to boil, add in lemon juice and simmer for some minutes, stirring occasionally. You can make this ahead of time so that it is completely cooled before adding it into the ice cream.
You can definitely use fresh peaches in this recipe, but it won’t be as tasty as this one, so I strongly recommend making your no-churn peach ice cream with the quick peach jam.
This is basically a no-churn vanilla ice cream recipe that you can recreate with an addition of your favourite fresh fruit or fruit jam.
No-churn eggless peach ice cream. So creamy and with a lot of peach chunks.
5 hr, 40 Prep Time
5 hr, 40 Total Time
- 1 cup peeled and chopped peahces
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- First put a container in the freezer and let it freeze until you finish the rest of work.
- Combine chopped peaches and sugar in a small pan and cook over medium-high heat until it boils. Reduce heat to medium low and let it simmer about 10 minutes. Pour in lemon juice and cook it for an extra 5 minutes or until it gets thicker and the liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally. Transfer on a large plate or pan and cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vanilla extract and condensed milk. In another bowl, using an electric mixer, beat heavy cream until you see stiff peaks. Fold in the cream into the condensed milk until you get a smooth mixture. Don’t overmix.
- Finally, fold in the cooled peach jam very gently stirring with a spatula. Transfer it to the frozen container. Freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
Prep time includes freezing time too.