Negro and Oreo Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 10 oreo biscuits, crumbled in big pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package whip cream powder
- 15 oreo biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Prepare the topping cream first.
- Beat whip cream with cold milk until fluffy and keep it in refrigerator.
- Mix eggs and sugar with an electric mixer very well until smooth.
- Pour olive oil and milk, keep mixing.
- Add in flour and baking powder and mix with a spatula.
- Toss in half of biscuit crumbles into the batter and mix one or two times.
- Fill ¾ of cupcake liners with the batter and place the other half of biscuit crumbles on each.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let them cold and top each with whipped cream.
- Divide 15 oreo biscuits into two and place each half on your cupcakes.