Creamy Deviled Eggs Without Mayo
Deviled Eggs without mayo. Creamy with Greek yogurt, slightly tangy with lemon and mustard.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- Place eggs in a medium size pan, cover with water. Bring to boil. Simmer for 5 minutes and remove from heat. Rinse with cold water.
- Peel eggs and halve each lengthwise.
- Scoop the yolks in a medium size mixing bowl. Be careful not to damage the egg whites at this step.
- Add in olive oil, salt, cumin, black pepper, lemon juice, mustard and Greek yogurt. Mix with a fork until creamy.
- Scoop back into the egg whites. Garnish with red bell pepper and parsley.
Keywords: deviled eggs without mayo, mayo free deviled eggs, healthy deviled eggs