Marshmallow Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate cookies topped with marshmallow and extra chocolate chunks.
- Author: Zerrin & Yusuf
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 30 cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 100g dark chocolate
- 75g butter
- 1 and ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 and ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 25g marshmallow
- 20g dark chocolate
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl over boiling water and let it cool.
- Mix butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add in beaten egg and then melted chocolate. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, add baking powder and salt. Mix them.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet ones and mix with a spatula until combined well s that it won’t stick to your hands.
- Chill it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Make small balls from the dough and place them in the tray.
- Place chocolate chunks and marshmallow pieces on the cookie balls and bake for 12 minutes.
- Transfer them on a wire rack with the baking paper, they will be too soft to touch, sol et them cool completely.
- You can store these in an airtight container up to a week.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 6.5 g
- Sodium: 23.2 mg
- Fat: 3.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.9 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 11.8 mg
Keywords: chocolate cookies, marshmallow chocolate cookies