Herbed Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
This is gluten-free and low-carb Cauliflower Rice Stir-Fry recipe will be a hit at your house! Ready in 20 minutes!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stir-Fry
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (sesame oil or coconut oil is fine too)
- 1 small head of cauliflower (4 cups cauliflower rice)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Chop the cauliflower into big chunks. Put them in a food processor and pulse until you get small pieces. If you don’t have a food processor, use a box grater and grate the cauliflower into small pieces. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over high heat. Add cauliflower rice and stir-fry until the cauliflower is starting to get tender, for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in garlic and lemon zest. Season with salt and black pepper. Cook for another minute and remove from heat.
- Toss in the chopped herbs and pour lemon juice over it. Give it a good stir and serve hot in bowls.
Keywords: cauliflower, cauliflower rice