Healthy Baked Oatmeal with Figs
A super easy and quick breakfast recipe with oats, walnuts and figs.
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 30 min.
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 4 tablespoons walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 and ½ cups oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 dried figs, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 fresh figs, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a deep pie pan or a 8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine everything except fresh figs in the order you see them in the ingredient list.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges set.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Keywords: fig oatmeal, baked oatmeal