Mediterranean Green Olive Salad
A healthy and tangy fresh salad with green olives for a light summer lunch. A perfect Mediterranean side dish for dinner parties too.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- 1 red or white onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 green onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 cup green olives (pit removed)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- In a medium bowl, combine chopped onion, salt and sumac. Massage them with your hand so that all pieces are coated with salt and sumac.
- Add in the chopped green onions, tomatoes, parsley and dill. Toss in the green olives.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, pomegranate molasses and olive oil.
- Pour it over the salad and stir well.
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 13.8g
- Sodium: 338mg
- Fat: 14.7g
- Carbohydrates: 21.3g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: green olives, olive salad, summer salad