Fluffy Almond Milk Pancakes
Soft and fluffy dairy-free pancakes with almond milk.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 14 small pancakes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 1 and ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 and ¼ cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oil, to coat the pan
- Strawberries and powdered sugar for topping
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add milk, oil and egg. Whisk until smooth.
- Coat the pan with oil and heat it over medium heat.
- Pour the batter into the hot pan using an ice cream scoop. Let it cook until you start to see bubbles. Turn them over and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Transfer them on a plate and repeat the same steps with the remaining batter.
- Stack them on a plate. Sift powdered sugar over them and garnish with fresh strawberries.
Powdered sugar and strawberries for garnish are not included in the nutritional facts.
- Calories: 73
- Sugar: 1.8g
- Sodium: 185mg
- Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 8.9g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 13.3mg