Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies are absolutely for chocolate lovers. These cookies are amazingly moist and loaded with chocolate and hazelnut flavors. You will be impressed when you see that it’s possible to make fantastic chocolate cookies without flour.
These flourless chocolate hazelnut cookies will become one of your ultimate cookies since you will love their moistness and the combination of chocolate and hazelnut inside these. Besides, it’s really easy to make them. You just need 4 ingredients and probably you won’t have to do shopping. The dough is ready in a few minutes.
These are one of the best gluten-free cookies I’ve ever tried. There is no flour in these cookies, but there is lots of hazelnut instead. You can go with three ingredients leaving out the cocoa powder if you want to make it plain. But I definitely suggest it with cocoa powder as I think it goes very well with hazelnut. Believe me you won’t even miss flour in these cookies. You don’t have to have celiac disease to enjoy wonderful gluten-free cookies, right?
Another good thing about these flourless chocolate hazelnut cookies is that they don’t have any butter or oil. Only egg white is used instead. Ground hazelnut, egg white and powdered sugar are the only ingredients you need to make super yummy cookies, just like the 3-Ingredient Coconut Macaroons. Nuts of any kind always make a great substition for flour. And the forth ingredient, cocoa powder is just a great twist on these flourless cookies.
If you don’t have hazelnuts in your pantry, you can use almonds or walnuts as well. They wil be equally addictive! You can keep these heavenly cookies in an airtight container up to a week.
More flourless cookies I’d love to try:
Chocolate Orange Brownie Cookies (Gluten-free) on Some the Wiser
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies on Wing it Vegan
Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies on Clockwork Lemon
Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies on Pass the Cocoa
See our other chocolate recipe videos here:
Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 20 1x
- 1 cup roasted hazelnut
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 320F (160C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grind hazelnuts in a food processor.
- Add in powdered sugar, egg white and cocoa powder. Run the processor until everything is well blended. You will have a soft and sticky dough. If your dough doesn’t hold well, just add a little more hazelnut.
- Use a teaspoon and drop cookies on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and let them sit in the baking sheet for 2 minutes after they are removed from oven. Then transfer on a wirerack and let them cool completely.