Easy Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
Easy-to-make double chocolate cookies made out of chocolate cake mix
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 25 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 15.25 ounces chocolate cake mix (432g/ 2 cups)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil (sunflower or olive oil)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 350F/180C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put your chocolate cake mix, eggs and oil in a large bowl and combine them well using a spatula.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough into balls and place them 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Optionally place extra chocolate chips on each right after you remove them from oven.
- Let them cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer on a cooling rack.
- Keep them in an airtight container for 4-5 days at room temperature.
If you want thicker cookies, chill the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Then shape and bake.
Keywords: chocolate cake mix cookies, chocolate cookies made with cake mix, easy double chocolate cookies