A wonderful smelling cornbread perfect with soups!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Turkish
- 3 cups corn flour
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder, optional
- 1 tbsp olive oil, to oil the oven tray
- Mix corn flour, salt and baking powder.
- Pour hot water little by little. The dough will be as soft as cake batter.
- Oil an oven tray or a cake pan with a brush. Transfer the dough into it.
- Wet your hands and adjust the top of dough with your hands.
- Bake it at 180C until golden for about 40 minutes.
Keywords: cornbread with water, turkish cornbread