Cinnamon Apple Crumb Bars
Very simple yet yummy apple bars with a crunchy outside and moist inside.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups peeled, cored and diced apples
- 125g (4 oz) butter
- 1 egg
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Grease a 9×4 inches baking pan and line it with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Toss in diced apples.
- Melt butter and pour in the mixing bowl.
- Beat the egg and add in the mixture. Stir until everything is combined well.
- Transfer the crumbled dough into the pan pressing the top with a spoon.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the top is golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Keywords: apple crumb bars, apple crumble bars