Chocolate Puff Pastry Rolls
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 puff pastry squares, thawed
- 12 tsp nutella
- Castor sugar for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven at 180C
- Roll the puff pastries with a rolling pin to make them thinner.
- Cut each of them into 4 strips.
- Spread 1tsp nutella on each strip and roll them up.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Place puff pastry bites on it and bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Sift castor sugar over them when serving, optional.