Chicken Fillet In Cast Iron
Very well marinated chicken fillets roasted on cast iron skillet.
- Prep Time: 5 hours 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 5 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup sunflower oil
- 1 lemon zest, grated
- 4 cloves garlic, peels on, just broken gently with palm
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Mix all ingredients of marinade in a bowl.
- Put fillets in a plastic bag and pour the sauce on them. Make sure all fillets are coated with sauce.
- Tie the bag, put it on a plate and wait it in refrigerator for about 5 hours.
- Put your cast iron skillet on stove over high heat.
- Bring it to low heat when heated enough and place chicken fillets on skillet.
- Turn them over after about 5 minutes. Brown the other sides for another 5 minutes.
- When they reach the color you desire, take them on a plate. Repeat the same steps until you finish the fillets.
- Serve these well browned chicken fillets with a minced parsley topping.
Keywords: spicy chicken pieces