Are you one of those who like to snack on something when watching movies or football games? We read and watch everywhere that chips are so dangerous to health, so why are you still insisting on it? Some adults defend themselves by putting the blame on their kids. They say that they buy junk food just because their kids want it so much! However, they start to eat it too, even more than their kids.
Blaming kids is the easiest thing! The hard thing is first to act as a model for kids bu having healthy snacks and then to find some fun recipes in which you can involve your kids. You can’t expect your kid to care her health when you tell your kid not to eat junk food but you yourself dive into a big bowl of chips! So here is a fun recipe made with celery sticks that your kids and you will enjoy both making and eating!
Celery sticks with a healthy dip is a great snack to substitute chips with ketchup and mayo. You will love to dip celery sticks into this strained yogurt and olives mixture!
Celery Sticks Dip
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 12 celery sticks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup strained yogurt
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp mascarpone cheese
- 3 tbsp crumbled walnut
- 3 tbsp chopped green olives
- Mix 1 tbsp olive oil, strained yogurt, a pinch of salt, mascarpone, walnut and green olives in a bowl until combined well.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a skillet.
- Saute celery sticks in it for about 10 min.
- Take them on a paper towel. Let them cold.
- Serve celery sticks on a plate with dip.