Black Mulberry Yogurt Parfait
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 cups strained yogurt
- 2 tbsp mascarpone cheese
- 200 g black mulberries
- Fresh basil or mint sprigs to garnish
- A few whole mulberries to garnish
- If you don’t have strained yogurt, you can strain your regular yogurt. Put some yogurt in a clean cheese cloth and squeeze gently.
- Mix 1 ½ cup yogurt and mascarpone cheese. Add black mulberries and blend them all until smooth.
- Spoon 2 tbsp plain yogurt in each glass and smooth the surface.
- Share yogurt-mascarpone-berry mixture to each glass.
- Spoon another 2 tbsp plain yogurt on top of each.
- Garnish with extra mulberries and fresh basil or mint sprig.
- Let it cool in refrigerator and serve cold.