Healthy Banana Pancakes
Healthy banana pancakes with oatmeal and whole wheat flour. No sugar or oil is added.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 1 large extra ripe banana (1/2 cup when mashed)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon flour
- In a medium bowl, mash the banana.
- Add in egg and yogurt, whisk well.
- Add in flour, oatmeal, baking powder and cinnamon and give it a good stir.
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray and heat it.
- Scoop ¼ cup of bater per pancake on the heated skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, flip when you see bubbles and cook the other side for 2 minutes.
- Stack the pancakes on a plate and drizzle maple syrup over them. Serve with banana slices, fresh berries or cherries.
Keywords: pancakes, banana, oatmeal