Cinnamon Baked Pears Recipe
A light pear dessert recipe with honey and cinnamon.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Turkish
- 2 ripe pears
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoon clotted cream (one for each half)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Halve the pears and place them in a baking pan. You can cut a stripe from the bottom so that they can stand still.
- Remove the seeds with the help of a teaspoon.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on each and drizzle about ½ teaspoon honey over each.
- Bake them for 30 minutes.
- Let them cool and serve with a dollop of clotted cream
- You can substitute maple syrup, agave syrup or brown sugar for honey.
- You can serve these with ice cream or Greek yogurt too.
- These can be served warm or cold.
Keywords: baked pears, roasted pear dessert