Artichoke With Veggies
- 4 artichoke, cleaned
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, cubed
- 1 potato, cubed
- ¼ cup green pea
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ cup water
- Fill a large bowl with water and squeeze a few drops of lemon in it.
- Wait cleaned artichokes in this water until you prepare other veggies.
- Heat 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil in a pan and saute onion.
- Put green pea, potato and carrot cubes in it. Move them on one side of the pan to get some room for artichokes.
- And place artichokes there. It is always better to cook them in the same pan so that all flavors combine well.
- Add a pinch of salt, pour ¼ cup water and put its lid on the pan.
- Cook it at low heat until all of them get tender and absorb water. You will have little water at the end.
- Take the stuffing ingredients into a bowl and leave artichokes in pan.
- Mix 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and fresh dill.
- Combine potato, carrot and pea with this sauce and stuff artichokes with them.
- Cook them in the same pan for 3 minutes and let it cool.
- Serve cold.