Looking for zucchini recipe ideas? We cook this budget-friendly vegetable in a lot of ways. From main dishes to desserts. Here are our top Vegan Zucchini Recipes you have to make even though you are not vegan or a fan of zucchini.
One of our favorite ways to enjoy summer is having light meals. We make vegetarian or vegan dishes when it is too hot. Veggie Kabobs In Oven is recipe we make quite often either as an appetizer or a main course. I love that you can play with the vegetables in this recipe because we use whatever we have on hand and the result is always pleasing. You can easily guess which vegetable we mostly have these days. Right. Zucchini. So we end up with vegan zucchini kabobs most of the time.
Now let’s have a look at our favorite vegan zucchini recipes below.
I’d like to put them in two categories:
Vegan Zucchini Meals
- Vegan Zucchini Tomato Casserole: A skinny casserole that is bursting into summer flavors. This has become one of the top favorite recipes on the blog. Our readers even make their own twist on the recipe. So please check out the comments in that post as well.
- Braised Zucchini With Olive Oil: One of the best summer dishes in Turkish cuisine. A perfect combination of summer tomatoes, zucchinis and herbs. Serve it cold and with extra olive oil.
- Unstuffed Zucchini Casserole: If you like rice stuffed zucchini but don’t have time to make it, this recipe is for you. The result will be equally satisfying.
- Sauteed Zucchini: One of the easiest and quickest vegetarian zucchini recipes cooked in a pan over the stove. Everything is thinly diced, so you can serve it both as a meal or as a chunky dip.
Vegan Zucchini Bread Recipes
- Vegan Zucchini Bread: This is my BEST vegan zucchini bread recipe ever! Nobody can notice it is vegan. Super fluffy! Even non-vegans love it. The step by step pictures in the post make the recipe super easy.
- Vegan Chocolate Zucchini Bread: Love chocolate and looking for a good chocolate zucchini bread recipe that is vegan? Look no further. This bread tastes like your favorite chocolate cake. Super MOIST and rich. You can even make it richer with a simple lemon glaze, which is included in the recipe.
Want more vegan recipes using zucchini? Check these out!