15 Holiday Detox Salads will renew you for 2015. They will help you feel light and healthy again after the heavy holiday season. I’m sure everyone needs some fresh salads even at the end of the first week of the new year. It was a cake, cookie, desserts, fat and drinks loaded season we left behind, right? And it’s time to detoxify now! Let’s do it with detox salads packed with superfoods!
The great thing about all these power-packed detox salads is that they are the solid proof showing healthy can be delicious. I know what you are thinking. Most detox recipes are really boring and lack of taste but these are so good that I’m quite sure that they will become your regular side dishes or snacks as well.
Do you know why I love salads that much? It’s very easy to make a salad. Just chop the foods and toss together in a large bowl. Sometimes you don’t even need to chop. Prepare the dressing for your taste, stir together and enjoy. No waiting for cooking or baking or chilling. A salad is mostly ready in a matter of minutes.
If you like to start 2015 with healthier foods, check these detox salads out. Besides my recipes, you will find several amazing recipes from some of my favorite food blogs. Hope this list will inspire you to have superfoods in your diet.
1. Citrus Caramelized Brussels Sprouts by Give Recipe
2. Tangy Spinach Apple Salad by Give Recipe
3. Chopped Kale Greek Salad by Gimme Some Oven
4. Winter Rainbow Quinoa Salad by Pinch of Yum
5. Super Food Detox Salad by Fit Foodie Finds
6. Tangy Brussels Sprout Salad by Give Recipe
7. Detox Fruit Veggie Rice Bowl by Chelsea’s Messy Apron
8. Beet and Carrot Salad with Pomegranate and Pumpkin Seeds by An Edible Mosaic
9. December Detox Salad by Back to Her Roots
10. Avocado Lentil Salad by Give Recipe
11. Roasted Beet Purple Cabbage Lentil Salad by Begin within Nutrition
12. Detox Salad by From Calculus to Cupcakes
13. Tangy Raw Cauliflower Salad by Give Recipe
14. Detox Chopped Chicken Salad with Cashew Honey Mustard by Cooking and Beer
15. Detox Quinoa Salad Superfood by Kiss my Broccoli