These Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are so good that you will always want to make these whenever you crave for brownies. After trying this fool-proof recipe, you will never look for another recipe for chocolate cookies. This one will be your ultimate recipe to make your guests happy!
Do you like brownies? Many of you already loved these Double Chocolate Brownies, it’s still one of my favorite brownie recipe. I wanted to try something different this time. Would you like to have brownies in the form of cookies this time?
These Brownie Crinkle Cookies are like mini pieces of an enormous slice of a heavenly brownie. The tempting chocolatey flavor of brownie is compressed into these cookies, which makes them unique and even more tempting. These are way different than regular chocolate cookies.
These cookies are not chewy, they are soft and a little moist just like brownies. These are minimized brownies, but you can be sure that your joy doubles! You can overcome melancholy snacking on these mini double chocolate crinkles!
It’s so easy to make these cookies, but you need some patience since you need to wait the cookie batter in the refrigerator at least for 4 hours. It’s better if you make it overnight and wait until morning. Don’t get afraid when you see that the batter is so wet, it gets stiff and easy to shape as it is chilled.
Crackle top of these brownie cookies comes from icing sugar. It is optional to make this topping, but I do love those white crackles on them. Don’t you think they look so cute this way?
Make mini balls from the batter and place them in the baking pan 2 inches apart since they rise very well and flatten when baking. You don’t need to use all the batter at one time, you can keep it in the refrigerator for a few days and bake when needed.
Other Crinkle Cookie Recipes
- Lemon Crinkles With Cake Mix
- Homemade Lemon Crinkle Cookies From Scratch
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies For Special Days
Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Moist brownie cookies with crackle top.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Yield: 80 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 200g dark chocolate
- 100g butter
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup icing sugar, to coat cookies
- Melt butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over boiling water.
- Add in cocoa powder and mix well. Let it reach room temperature.
- Beat eggs, sugar and salt in a separate bowl until fluffy. Add in milk and mix well.
- Combine egg mixture with chocolate mixture very well.
- Mix flour, baking powder and vanilla powder in a bowl and combine this dry flour mixture with wet mixture.
- Cover and wait in refrigerator at least for 4 hours. Overnight is better.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop batter with a teaspoon and roll into mini balls and coat them with icing sugar.
- Place them on the baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake them for 12 minutes.
- The cookies will flatten and rise, and form cracks.
- Transfer them immediately on a wire rack and cool.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 43
- Sugar: 2.4 g
- Sodium: 31.6 mg
- Fat: 2.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.3 g
- Protein: 0.7 g
- Cholesterol: 7.5 mg
Keywords: chocolate crinkle cookies, cracle top chocolate cookies, brownie chocolate cookies