Is it too early to make popsicles? I know it’s not even May, but I just couldn’t wait any longer. The fragrant strawberries at the market were so tempting and they were like begging to become a fun treat. This is the first time I’ve made Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles and will definitely be making these often this summer.
I had been very busy with packing things for a few days and we moved to another house in the very early morning on Tuesday. You can imagine the mess in our new home. There was almost nowhere to sit down, everything was very well packed and they were everywhere. Mom and I worked really hard and we finally finished unpacking today. My new kitchen is far larger than the previous one, I can’t wait to try new recipes there!
These Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles are the last treat I made in my old kitchen before moving out. They came out so good! I used strawberry and lemon slices in these popsicles, so they were like bonuses in this very refreshing frozen strawberry lemonade.
I used my new popsicle molds to make these. Thanks hubby for this lovely gift! He said he bought the molds for me, but I know he will be trying numerous types of popsicles in summer. Don’t worry if you don’t have popsicle molds, you can just use paper or plastic cups too!
Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles are just perfect for kids. It’s the nature of kids to like popsicles, but when they see the fruit pieces in these, they will be even more satisfied!
The best thing about popsicles is that they are one of the easiest desserts. Also, they are made individually and no mess when serving. You can make these overnight and surprise your kids the next day.
Do try these very easy strawberry lemonade popsicles! They will be the winner in your home this summer!
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 lemons, squeezed
- 2 cups warm water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Put the strawberries into a food processor and puree them leaving a few slices for garnish.
- Strain it into a pitch.
- Add in lemon juice and mix.
- Mix sugar and warm water until sugar dissolves and pour it into the pitch. Mix well.
- Put strawberry slices into molds.
- Slice the squeezed lemon zest and put some into molds.
- Share the lemonade into popsicle molds or paper or plastic cups.
- Place popsicle sticks in the center of each and freeze for 5 hours.