We were away for a few days to welcome the new year with mom II (hubby’s mom). It was a great night full of resolutions! Mine were as follows -not in a particular order:
1) I will try to save more time for my blog.
2) I will prepare a list before grocery shopping.
3) I will try not to eat until I take a few photos of the food when I visit a new place.
4) I will try to be a better driver. I started driving in 2011 and I absolutely need to improve it.
5) I will start swimming in the pool once or twice a week.
6) I will try not to bring work to home, I will try to finish it at school.
7) I will not postpone emptying the dishwasher!
8) I will not stay in front of computer screen for a long time, I must have breaks more often.
9) I will go to the ticket office at the beginning of each month so that I can find tickets for the plays.
Quite a lot, right? Hope I can achieve all these!
The picture above was taken on our way back. Although it is normally very cold and snowy in winter here, we haven’t experienced such kind of a weather yet. That’s why it was exciting for us to see this snowy landscape. Perfect for the start of the new year!
It was my first experience of a long distance driving, so this was another exciting part of my journey. Thanks a million to hubby as he is the best driving teacher for me! I got my driving licence years ago, but I wasn’t an active driver. He started to teach me how to drive in June and I believe I’ve made a great progress since then! My husband and I drove in turn; I was the driver for the first 2 hours and the last 1 hour of our journey, which lasted 7 hours of driving in total.