Skinny Mini Watermelon Cakes
- 1 small watermelon
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Sprinkles for garnish
- Cut the watermelon in 1 inch wide round slices.
- Cut circles using a circle cookie cutter and place on a tray.
- Mix Greek yogurt with water to loosen it a bit. It should be creamy but thick enough to be piped on the watermelon bites.
- Add in honey and mix well.
- Transfer sweetened yogurt in a pastry piping bag and pipe about 1 tablespoon of it onto each bite.
- Refrigerate the bites for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with sprinkles before serving.
Recipe by Give Recipe at http://www.giverecipe.com/skinny-mini-watermelon-cakes.html