Vegan Creamy Avocado Pasta
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 tablespoons grated zucchini
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add in two drops of olive oil so that the pasta doesn’t stick one another. Drain leaving a little water in the pot.
- Add in spaghetti and cook according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce by combining avocado, lemon juice, olive oil and salt in a food processor. Run the processor until smooth and creamy.
- Combine the pasta with avocado sauce in the pot.
- Serve with thinly grated zucchini and chopped red bell pepper.
Recipe by Give Recipe at http://www.giverecipe.com/vegan-creamy-avocado-pasta.html