Fried Zucchini Chips
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, just to coat the pan
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 zucchinis, sliced into ¼ inch thick rounds
- 2 green onions, chopped
- For the yogurt sauce:
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup water
- Salt to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Put all-purpose flour and breadcrumbs on two separate large plates and set aside.
- Coat zucchini rounds in flour, dip into eggs and then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Fry them in batches in the pan until golden and crispy about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer onto paper towel.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing Greek yogurt, water, salt and mashed garlic.
- Serve the chips with green onions and yogurt sauce as you desire.
Recipe by Give Recipe at http://www.giverecipe.com/fried-zucchini-chips.html