Cheesy Corn on the Cob
- 5 ears of corn, husked
- 5 teaspoons butter, softened
- ¼ cup grated cheese, kasar or parmesan
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- Place husked corns into a very large pot.
- Fill it with water and cover the pot with a lid.
- Cook over medium high heat until it boils.
- Reduce the heat when it boils and let it boil for 5 minutes until the corn kernels are tender.
- Transfer them immediately on a large plate using forks and togs.
- Cut them into chunks and top with butter, grated cheese, chili powder and green onions.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Give Recipe at http://www.giverecipe.com/cheesy-corn-cob.html