Very Easy Banana Ice Cream
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons chocolate sprinkles
- Peel bananas and slice them into discs.
- Place them in a single layer on a large plate and freeze for an hour.
- Place the frozen banana slices in a food processor in batches. Puree until creamy. Scrape down the bowl as needed.
- Fold in chocolate sprinkles and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Remove it from the freezer 15 minutes before you serve.
Recipe by Give Recipe at http://www.giverecipe.com/easy-banana-ice-cream.html