Easy Cheesy Zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- ½ cup grated cheese of your favorite
- Heat olive oil in a pan and toss in the grated zucchini.
- Cook over medium heat. Stir occasionally until it gets mushy.
- Now add the cheese leaving 3 tablespoon of it aside. Stir and cook for a minute or so until they are combined well.
- Bring it to the lowest and toss the rest of the cheese on the top. Cover the pan with its lid and wait for 1-2 minutes to let the cheese melt.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by Give Recipe at http://www.giverecipe.com/easy-cheesy-zucchini.html