Avocado Buttercream Frosting
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 and ½ cup powdered sugar
- Blend the avocado, lemon juice and butter together with an electic mixer.
- Add the vanilla and powdered sugar and combine well.
- Refrigerate the frosting for about half an hour and use it on your sweet baked treats.
Recipe by Recipes for Sweets and Savories from a Turkish Foodie at http://www.giverecipe.com/avocado-buttercream-frosting.html