Chocolate Chip Yogurt Cookies
- 2 and ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 and ½ cups powdered sugar
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 and ¾ cups chocolate chips
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a separate bowl.
- Add in the flour mixture into the egg mixture stirring constantly.
- Add in yogurt and vanilla, stir with a spatula.
- Fold in chocolate chips and combine well.
- Drop cookie batter with the help of two teaspoons on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Recipe by Give Recipe at http://www.giverecipe.com/chocolate-chip-yogurt-cookies.html