Grilled Pineapple with Ice Cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 ripe pineapple
- 4 dollops ice cream
- 1 teaspoon ground pistachio
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- Combine honey, olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl. Whisk well and set aside.
- Slice pinapples in triangles and coat them with the honey sauce dipping each into the sauce.
- Lightly brush a cast iron skillet and heat it.
- Grill the pinapple slices until tender and golden, about 3-5 minutes on each side. You can drizzle over a little extra sauce when grilling.
- Take them on a plate and when they reach room temperature, chill for half an hour.
- Put ice cream and pineapple slices on a plate and top with ground pistachio.
- Drizzle over caramel sauce and serve.
Recipe by Give Recipe at http://www.giverecipe.com/grilled-pineapple-ice-cream.html