Roasted Potatoes with Sausages
- 4 potatoes, diced
- 250g sausages, diced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons kasar cheese, grated ( you can use parmesan or mozarella too)
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine diced potatoes, sausages, thyme and salt in a bowl.
- Put these in the baking pan and bake for 55 minutes.
- Take it from oven and toss in grated cheese on the top and bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by Give Recipe at http://www.giverecipe.com/roasted-potatoes-sausages.html