Glazed Pearl Onions
- 1 cup pearl onions, peeled
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp pomegrenate sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- A few sprigs dill
- A pinch of paprika
- Heat oil and toss in pearl onions. Cover the pan to stop spattering oil from it.
- Saute onions until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add water and salt and stir until tender.
- Add in vinegar and pomegrenate sauce when the amount of water reduces.
- Cook it until the liquid gets a little thicker.
- Transfer it into a bowl and let it cold.
- Toss in chopped dill when it’s cold enough.
- Sprinkle paprika when serving.
Recipe by Give Recipe at http://www.giverecipe.com/glazed-pearl-onions.html