Pogaca With Beard
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup warm milk
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 cup mineral water
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp milk
- Sesame seeds and nigella sativa
- 1 cup feta cheese
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- Put flour in a tray.
- Mix milk with yeast and sugar. Pour it on flour.
- Add olive oil on it.
- Pour mineral water.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Mix with your hands. Knead it until it gets non sticky.
- Make it a big ball.
- Cover it with a wet piece of cloth and wait for 45 min.
- Place baking paper on an oven tray.
- Uncover dough ball and make balls from it as small as walnut. Place them in tray until dough is finished.
- Cover them with wet cloth and wait 15 min.
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Beat egg yolk and milk well. Coat all pogacas with this mixture.
- Sprinkle seeds on each.
- Bake for 30min until they get golden.
- Let them cool.
- Cut them horizantally but not completely. Just make a little room to stuff it with cheese and parsley.
- First stuff it with cheese, then put a little parsley. Repeat this for each and serve!
This makes 25-26 buns.
Recipe by Give Recipe at http://www.giverecipe.com/pogaca-with-beard.html