I’m so happy to share several ice cream recipes here this year. One of the greatest things I did this year is to buy an ice cream maker from Tchibo. Although I like to use my machine and toexperiment new ice creams with it, I have to think those who don’t have it too! So I sometimes make ice creams that don’t require a maker. I saw that it’s possible to get amazing results even without it when I made Turkish Elastic Ice Cream. Here is another one that you will fall in love with: Easy Eggless Nutella Ice Cream.
It is easy because you don’t need many ingredients –just three and many steps. If you don’t like using egg in your ice cream, this nutella ice cream will be your favorite. The ingredients are nutella, heavy cream and a little sugar. What you all need to do is to throw the ingredients into a blender and then freeze. Can it be any easier? You need to make this Eggless Nutella Ice Cream and see what I mean.
July is national ice cream month, so you will probably see more ice cream recipes here next month. I thought I must make this nutella ice cream before July comes. You know nutella is like the most favorite sweet food all around the world and you can imagine ice cream with nutella makes the second best dessert ever.
I didn’t use my ice cream maker for this one, but you can absolutely use it after chilling the mixture in the refrigerator until cold.
I served this Eggless Nutella Ice Cream on mini chocolate cakes. They are the best sweet canapes I’ve ever eaten! Did you see my Easiest Mini Chocolate Cakes I made a few days ago? I used up the leftover cake this way with the smallest ring cookie cutter I have. If you have leftover cake too, you can do the same.
Finally, I used pistahios for topping, which is totally optional. They add a little crunchiness and more nutty flavor to the best seet treat of this summer. I think these little ice cream canapes will be a winner in any kind of celebrations, especially if they are in summer. Just be careful and don’t wait long so that they don’t melt before you serve.
A super easy nutella ice cream with three ingredients. You can make sweet canepes with it.
10 minPrep Time
- 2/3 cup nutella, at room temperature
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 and 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, for topping (optional)
- Throw nutella, sugar and heavy cream in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Chill it in the refrigerator for half an hour and freeze in the freezer for 30 min.
- Take it out after 30 minutes, whisk constantly with a fork for 2-3 minutes and put it back into the freezer. Repeat this 4 times every 30 minutes.
- Then let it sit in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Or just churn it in your maker after chilling in the refrigerator and then freeze.