Are you looking for a recipe that will make your guests feel in heaven? These no bake Coconut Chocolate Bars are one of the best homemade sweet treats! These are just as tasty as the chocolate bars you buy from patiserie shops! If you love the flavor of coconut, you will LOVE these bars as they contain generous amount of grated coconut inside! You will see that the combination of chocolate and coconut is enough to make one feel on cloud nine! The best of all is that it’s definitely a piece of cake to make these bars! Who doesn’t love stupid simple desserts like this?
You can’t believe how easy to make these bars! Have you ever made a dough from coconut? These chocoate bars require coconut dough for their inside. You will roll them into small balls and the rest is some patience. They are like naked when waiting on a parchment paper in the refrigerator. We should dress them up with something fancy, right? Can you think of a better coating then dark chocolate?
You can go a little further and make a green underwear for these bars. What you need to do is to divide some of the coconut dough and mix it with pistachio powder. You can arrange the tone of the color green by adding pistachio gradually. You can even add other nuts too! I’m planning to add a little dried raisins or blueberries next time. I think they will give a very nice flavor to coconut and make it even more refreshing.
After waiting the naked coconut balls in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, it’s time to have fun with a little mess. Dipping them into melted chocolate is the fun part of this recipe! You can definitely use your fingers to do this step, but if you don’t want to see fingerprints on them, I recommend you to use two spoons to dip and coat them well with chocolate.
You will be impressed by the crunchy sound when you get a bite from one of these chocolate bars! You will feel like you’re in a chocolate commercial on tv. Pair these coconut chocolate bars either with coffee or milk and double your joy!
You can keep these in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about a week.
Serves 16 bars
Crunchy outside, soft inside coconut chocolate bars.
15 minPrep Time
1 hr, 45 Total Time
- 2 cups grated coconut
- 40g butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 200g dark chocolate
- ½ cup pistachio powder
- In a bowl, mix coconut, butter, heavy cream and powdered sugar well.
- Seperate ¼ cup of it into another bowl and mix that with pistachio powder.
- Make small balls from these mixtures.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and place the coconut balls on it.
- Chill them in the reefrigertor for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt chocolate over a boiling water and let it cold.
- Dip coconut balls into this melted chocolate with your hands or with two spoons not to damage the texture of chocolate and put them back on the parchment paper.
- Wait them in refrigerator for 1 hour and serve cold.