We’re back from a wonderful vacation! I’m going to share the photos as soon as I prepare them for the next post. This vacation absolutely made us feel much better and now we are ready for the new work year.
I’ll go on sharing desserts in some more posts including this one until I finish the photos of desserts I made before. So here is a yummy brownie with sour cherry jam.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp nutella
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 cup milk
- 80g bitter chocolate, crumbled
- 1 cup castor sugar
- ½ cup sour cherry jam
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until smooth. Add milk, oil, nutella and mix.
- Add flour and baking powder into this mixture and mix.
- Pour the batter into an oven tray or a cake mold and bake for 40 minutes.
- Mix milk, castor sugar and crumbled bitter chocolate in a pan.
- Heat it and stir occasionally. Take it before it boils.
- Let it rest for some minutes until it loses heat and gets warm.
- Take the cake from oven, cut it in squares and spread the chocolate mixture on it.
- Then spread sour cherry jam on it.
- Wait it in refrigerator for at least 2 hours and serve cold with grated coconut on the top.